Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's been brought! - Monday, February 9, 2009

There was no wussing out on my part. I was very nervous before going on stage but, thanks to me practicing with lots of intensity and a pep talk by the Dark Lady Ariellah, I did indeed bring it. Hubby said that it was my best performance to date! I felt very satisfied afterwards... and very exhausted when I exited the stage. I was huffing and puffing for a good minute or two afterwards. lol I guess that it's normal. ;)

I had lots of revelations during the weekend, during the performance, and I'm still processing it all... so I'm going to leave it at that for now.

Oh and I officially hate Red Camel: she always has the best jewelry... I bought a pair of spiky cuffs that fit actually higher on my arms so I can 'layer' them with other jewelry pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment