Saturday, July 10, 2010

More on the depansification... - Originally posted 16 May 2008

So, Monday, I wore my pants lower again... partly to get used to them being lower in a "safe" setting. It still feels weird and a bit like I am nikkid! I'll get used to it, I know. ;)

Because we were saying to Akilah that Gabi had showed us belly tricks and we did some to show her, I noticed how much bigger my belly rolls looked! I do good belly rolls already but the move looked so much larger! It was awesome!

One thing that I have to get used to, though, is the ripple effect in the belly. Because I am losing weight at the moment, my skin is very loose so it's easy for it to "quake" with moves. See, that's what made me think that having my pants lower would make me look bigger... a smaller woman wouldn't quake. But... the more I looked at it, the more I liked it!!! It kind of looked like the skin on a drum. It certainly vibrated but it was a good feeling!

Oh and one added benefit definitely was that my pants and belt were not moving around... Thing is that, normally, when I do Arabics, because I typically put a belly roll on top (I can't help it... I was taught that way by my first teacher and I can't undo that part), my pants and belt would creep up or down because of the lower part of the roll... not anymore! The move is fully above the pant/belt-line so nothing but the skin is moving!

So, on Wednesday, I was telling both my student groups about my pants discovery and I was showing them my belly rolls and hip locks with pants higher vs. lower. I saw quite a few students put their pantline lower! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment