Saturday, July 10, 2010

Overwhelmed - Sunday, November 8, 2009

My brain is often bombarded with ideas for belly dance... mind you, I don't know if I should have written this in the active or passive form... is my brain doing the bombarding or is it being bombarded? Anywhoo...

I have lots of ideas and it can be overwhelming. Workshops typically make this an even more acute 'problem'. Given that I go to workshops a lot, it happens a lot. I know that I will have to prioritize as to what I'll do first and whatnot but it's not always easy to decide! :s
Also, it feels like some of my personal style is starting to gel and come out more so I have that added variable to play with. Right now, it's at the state where it's both helping and hindering. I know that, as things gel even more, it's going to move into the very helping side of things... but it's not there yet.

*sigh*

Thankfully, belly dance activities are slowing down for me with the approaching Holidays. Well, I don't know yet if it's a blessing or a curse. ;) I a lot of overthinking so having more time to think may not be a good thing. We'll see. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment