Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today was the day... - Originally posted 26 June 2007

We went to the vet because Lestat had ups and downs lately. We were kind of prepared that this might be time... and we decided that it was. The vet said afterwards that it was the best decision but it still is hard... I can't say much more than that. My heart is broken right now.

Comments I had received

From Hadara:
I'm so sorry hun.. just had to help a friend with this a couple a weekends ago with her 17 year old cat and it was a rough day... but you will start to feel better and believe what the vet said.. I know you wanted more time with Lestat but what you want is more time with a well Lestat... God speed and safe trip for him.

From Haifa:
I'm so sorry. Its never easy to make that kind of decision but like the vet said, I'm sure it was for the best. *hugs*

From Ann:
I'm so sorry for your loss, Celeste. That's never an easy decision to make. At least Lestat had a good life with you and isn't suffering now.

From Adriane:
*hugs*I am so sorry for your loss, dear one. *hugs*

From Molly:
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry. I know how bad it hurts. If you do want to talk, let me know. We can be sad together. :(

From Badriya:
I'm so sorry--I lost one of my guys about a month ago and I know how hard it is. He had an excellent life with you and knew he was loved.

From Kat:
Hey....that is sad..and hard...and heart breaking. I can't even *be* there, but I'm here in the ether. *Hug* (OK, not as good as the real thing, but all I've got over here)

From Parvaneh:
{{{ HUGS }}}

From Khalidah:
My heart goes out to you!! BIG HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment